生物分子模拟论坛

找回密码
 我想注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 18230|回复: 4

[AutoDock&Vina] autodock A&Q(from autodock Forum)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-2 16:42:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,下载更多分子模拟资源。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?我想注册

x
记得刚进实验室老师把孩子们不自己去发现问题而准备直接看问题列表作为反面教材讲给了我听。。没想到一语言中。。
以下是从autodock Forum 里摘录的一些比较精彩的问答,当然是否适用还是要看情况而定的。而且由于经验有限,错误可能没被找出,还希望大家能指出来或是提出自己更好的解决方法,积极响应狼哥的号召哈~

1.提示错误:
insufficient grid points
        Q:1.be sure you use  the right  maps
,the first 6 lines of .map files must match with GPF,they should have the same values,in particular the NELEMENTS must match   
                  the number of points in your GPF
have a look at your gpf files if xyz bigger than 1
make sure you click on “close saving current” if you used ADT

During the Lamarckian Genetic Algorithm Docking An error appears:"eval.cc: ERROR! energy is infinite!"
The program then gives output:"ATOM 1 C INF 1 -20.6444 -11.905 21.866 +0.00 +0.00 +0.199"
it then goes through all the atoms and repeats this over and over with slight changes in location then its eventually hangs up and does nothing.
        Q:it may be the grid box is setted to big .Try reducing your grid size and see if that helps.

3.how to set bigger box
       Q:Modify maximum number of grid points of autocomrn.h0

4. I do not know why I got this error when I want to start autogrid:
./autogrid not found, please include ./autogrid in your path.
  I put the AutoGrid.py and _adtrc file where the structure files are located and the ADT runs, even I tried alternative addresses but I got the same message all the times.does any one can help me?
      Q:open cygwin
          type cd c:\test
          here should all your receptor n ligand's pdbqt and grid n dock parameter files must be. there is nothing special about test folder other than that we told Autodock, through cygwin, to look for files specifically here. Then in cygwin type
autogrid4 -p yourgridfilename.gpf -l yourgridfilename.glg
(letter l is small letter, looks like 1 when typed in cygwin)
for docking same above , just replace autogrid4 with autodock4 and gpf,glg with dpf,dlg and mind to write that filename which u saved as dock parameter output file

5.when I starts autodock4 , I always see an error " using autodock 4.0 unbound extended model in autodock 4.1!"How Can I fix this?
    Q:
open your .dpf file using a text file reader and change "unbound_model extended" to "unbound_model bound"

Kollman charge in ADT is calculated wrong?
     Q:http://mgl.scripps.edu/forum/vie ... charge+in+ADT#p1842

7.autogrid4: ERROR: can't find or open receptor PDBQT file "grid_helix.pdbqt".
   autogrid4: ERROR: Unsuccessful completion.
  如果是在win下运行autogrid和autodock时遇到什么文件存在却找不到文件的,dlg文件不存在之类的,先检查3点:1.路径是否正确,2.最好用cmd运行,3.后缀加上没

评分

参与人数 1金币 +10 收起 理由
川大-灰太狼 + 10 很给力! 支持小草慷慨分享!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-2 19:22:15 | 显示全部楼层
1.How to Display bond order for docked conformations
     Q:Edit-Bonds-Type  With Rings
        Display-Lines  Show BondOrder

2.How do autodock calculate RMSd
     Q:http://mgl.scripps.edu/forum/vie ... mp;t=1521&hilit
        http://mgl.scripps.edu/forum/vie ... mp;t=1599&hilit

3.Could you please tell me how you defined the close-contact and interaction? Does it only depend on the distance between atoms?
     Q:Atoms in close-contact are determined based on the sum of their vanDerWaals radii.Those   
        closer  than that  sum are 'interacting'...
        Atoms in hydrogen-bonds are found by trying to build hydrogen bonds between the ligand
        atoms and the receptor atoms...
        Each atom is assigned an atom radius based on its element.SO, a particular sum of vanDerWaals
        radii depends on the elements of the two atoms.
        If you want to see the specific numbers, here's where to look in the MolKit directory of   
        MGLToolsPckgs:
-An atomic radius is assigned to an atom in the '_atomRadius' method of the file molecule.py using the atom's atomic number as an index into the AAradii table from the file radii_patterns.py in the MolKit directory of MGLToolsPckgs.

4.Error: Docking instance has no attribute 'ligMol'
http://mgl.scripps.edu/forum/vie ... mp;t=1829&hilit

5.Why do the results differ when multiple dockings are done with the same input?
    Q:Multiple docking calculations are specified in a docking parameter file using one of the following keywords: 'ga_run', 'do_local_only' or 'runs' plus 'simanneal'. In general, the results will differ between dockings when using the same input. 1. AutoDock uses a random number generator to create new poses for the ligand uring its search.  2. The random number generator used by AutoDock produces a sequence of random numbers based on two initial seeds. The new conformations for the search are reated using this sequence of random numbers to set location, orientation and orsion values. 3. The default values for these two seeds are 'pid' and 'time'. Process id and time vary between AutoDock calculations. 4. Therefore, the sequence of random numbers is different between different
AutoDock calculations. As a result, the 'search' is encountering a different set of random conformations. Thus the results differ.
Please note, it is possible to specify the seeds explicitly. In this case, multiple AutoDock calculations should give the same, albeit restricted, results.A separate consideration is that convergence of the docked results is an indication of the thoroughness of the search.  If the dockings in a single
AutoDock calculation vary greatly, possibly the the search hasn't been thorough enough to find the minima in the energy landscape for a particular docking problem.  In this case, the search may need to be extended by increasing the number of energy evaluations or the number of generations.

6.When AutoDock 4 performs conformational clustering on the docking results, which atoms are used in the clustering?
     Q:In AutoDock 4, conformational clustering is performed after all the dockings have finished if the keyword analysis is given in the docking parameter file (DPF).
By default, only the atoms in the moving ligand (defined by the move keyword in the DPF) are used in the RMSD clustering calculations. There is a DPF keyword, rmsatoms that can take the argument all, that tells AutoDock 4 to include the atoms in the flexible residues in the receptor in the RMSD calculations for the clustering.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +10 收起 理由
川大-灰太狼 + 10 很给力!如果小草能翻译为中文就更好了!.

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-2 19:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
1.What features should I look for when I visualize a docked compound?
     Q:The first thing to check is that the ligand fits into some kind of pocket on the receptor. The second is that there is a chemical match between the atoms in the ligand and those in the receptor. For example, check that carbon atoms in the ligand are near hydrophobic atoms in the receptor, while nitrogens and oxygens in the ligand are near complementary hydrogen bonding atoms. Check for charge complementarity. Also consider whatever else you may know about your particular system: for instance, if you know the mechanism of action of the enzyme and which residues are involved, examine how the ligand binds to these residues. In the case of HIV-1 Protease, good inhibitors bind in a mode that mimics the transition state, placing a hydroxyl group near the two catalytic aspartic acid sidechains.

2.I get very high Reference RMSD values in my DLG (docking log file); what went wrong?
     Q:The "Reference RMSD" values that are printed in the "RMSD TABLE" in the DLG are computed from the coordinates of
either the input ligand (PDBQ or PDBQT) file specified by the "move" command in the DPF, if you did not include the "rmsref" command in your DPF;
or the ligand (PDBQ or PDBQT) file you specified in the "rmsref" command in the DPF.
If you do not specify the "rmsref" command, and the ligand input coordinates happen to be translated far from the receptor, you will appear to get high Reference RMSD values. _Don't Panic!_ This is normal, and you don't need to worry about these high values.
You may want to check that the input ligand coordinates are far from the crystallographically observed binding position in active site, by reading in the input ligand and the receptor in ADT.
We usually use the "rmsref" DPF-command to specify the x-ray crystallographic coordinates of a known binding mode taken from a complex PDB structure. This can be a useful way of checking if your redocking is successful, if the Reference RMSD values are less than 2-3 Å from the crystal structure position of the ligand.

3. I used "get-dockings" to extract the docked conformations. Where is the macromolecule?
    Q:After you extract the docked conformations from the AutoDock log file using get-dockings, you obtain a PDB formatted file that contains the docked conformations of the ligand. These are sorted in order of increasing energy, and in accordance with the conformational clustering. This PDB file puts each docked conformation in between MODEL and ENDMDL records. This file does not contain the macromolecule coordinates which you docked to. Don't Panic! These are still in the original PDBQS file you used to generate the AutoGrid maps. In other words, the output docked coordinates of the ligand are written in the same reference frame as the original macromolecule PDBQS.
To view the dockings in relation to the macromolecule, in InsightII 2000, for example, read in the PDB file of MODELs first (with "Keep all frames" turned on). Then read in the macromolecule PDBQS file using the first docked conformation as the "Reference" structure. You can read in the PDBQS file as a PDB formatted file (it works in InsightII, except you do not see PDBQS files in the file browser: you must type in the PDBQS file name yourself.) You should now see the macromolecule and the docked conformations together.
Alternatively, you can add the macromolecule and the docked conformations together into one PDB file that contains everything. At the UNIX prompt, type this:
  % get-dockings mydocking.dlg
  % pdbqtopdb mymacromolecule.pdbqs >> mydocking.dlg.pdb
This will append the macromolecule (in PDB format) to the stacked MODELs in the "mydocking.dlg.pdb" file, so you can now read in this file and you should see everything together.

4.How do I evaluate AutoDock's clustering results? If I have more than one cluster after doing conformational cluster analysis, which one do I choose?
   Q:Open a DLG (docking log) in a text editor and search for the word "HISTOGRAM", and if you used the "analysis" keyword in your DPF (docking parameter file), then you will find AutoDock's conformational clustering histogram. This sorts the docking results into conformationally similar bins, according to the RMSD tolerance you set using the rmstol keyword, and according to whether you used the rmsnosym command. (By default, AutoDock tries to compute the minimum RMSD by taking into consideration the symmetry in the molecule, and works well if the two conformations are very similar; using the rmsnosym command guarantees that a 1-to-1 correspondence of atoms is considered in computing the RMSD. ADT does not consider symmetry in the RMSD calculations in clustering, and uses the same algorithm as the rmsnosym command.)
NOTE: by default, AutoDock 4 uses only the ligand atoms for the cluster analysis, if you have sidechains that are flexible in the receptor . You can use the new command rmsatoms all to include all the moving atoms in the RMSD calculation; the alternative form of the command, rmsatoms ligand_only computes the RMSD for only the atoms in the ligand, although this command is not necessary since this is the default.
If you find more than one cluster, which one should you choose?
The answer depends on a number of factors: first of all, it's best to have done at least 50 runs, to get a good sampling of results to cluster (I prefer to do at least 100 dockings). Also, use an RMSD tolerance that is appropriate for the size of your ligand: larger ligands need larger rmstol values, typically at least 2 Angstroms.
The next question is, did each docking search for long enough? In other words, did the number of energy evaluations (ga_num_evals in GA and LGA dockings; cycles, accs and rejs in SA dockings) match the dimensionality of the search problem? This depends on the number of torsions in the ligand (and protein, if flexible), and how these torsions are arranged in the molecule (are they arranged linearly, or are they nested?). Ideally, if you run a docking for long enough, you should always converge on the lowest energy solution, and obtain just one cluster.
However, if you obtain two or more clusters, and the lowest-energy cluster is less populated than another cluster with higher energy, which one is the "right" answer? What happens to the clustering results if you increase the number energy evaluations? Does the size of the lowest energy cluster increase to exceed the number in the other cluster?
Which cluster you choose should also depend on a visual inspection of the binding modes, comparing how the ligand interacts with the receptor. Does one binding mode look more chemically-reasonable than the other(s)?
Also bear in mind that the if the difference in the energies between the mean energies of the two clusters is less than about 2.5 kcal/mol, this is within the standard deviation of the AutoDock force field, and it is difficult to say which one is the "correct" one.
If you have two ligands, and they bind to the same receptor, but one forms just one cluster, while the other forms more than one cluster, yet they both bind with about the same estimated binding free energy, which one will be better? This is a key question that we are currently investigating ways to quantify: stay tuned!

5.I see MAX_ATOMS defined to 2048 - which seems to be a huge number for a "small molecule" (Also hydrogen bonds are anyway eliminated reducing the actual number of atoms participating in docking..)
The ind.pdbqt (small), hsg (protein) files that I use for testing my GPU code - have a total of 73 atoms (true_ligand_atoms + flexres). Is this a typical number? Do ligands exist that have 1000s of atoms?
    Q:Some people use autodock for protein-protein docking...or docking large peptide ligands...or carbohydrates...or DNA etc. Some people also try to do flexible docking with really large numbers of flexible residues. Those applications would require large MAXATOMS. However, autodock isn't really designed to do those things well and there are other specialized software packages available for many of those applications.
My suggestion is to size it to accommodate ligands up to maybe 1-2kDa and ~6-8 flexible residues. That would probably be plenty for most users

6.I have run screening studies on an enzyme using polar hydrogens identified by Autodock (4.1). Recently, I have come across information regarding a closely related enzyme, in which an important tyrosine residue is half-deprotonated at the relevant pH (i.e. it is 50% likely to be deprotonated). I'm assuming it is impossible to simulate this using Autodock, so I would like to run the screen with the deprotonated tyrosine, having already ran it with the tyrosine protonated. However, when I delete the hydrogen, there doesn't seem to be any effect on the charge of the oxygen atom. If I need to set this manually, what would be the best way to do so? What would be an appropriate value for the charge?
     Q:AutoDockTools (you were referring to it, probably) can be used to handle general cases, but it hasn't been designed to work with "exotic" protonation states and their corresponding charges.
As you said, to model the partially deprotonated state you could run dockings also with the deprotonated state and compare them with the regularones.
Concerning charges, usually the extra charge resulting from the de-protonation is spread over several atoms, and to model this with a reasonable level of accuracy, you probably need at least a semi-empirical method (i.e. MOPAC) if not a full QM calculation.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +10 收起 理由
川大-灰太狼 + 10 很给力!

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-3-3 08:01:50 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,小草辛苦辛苦了。{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e179:}
发表于 2014-9-4 16:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
有关can't find的问题,我是了那三点都没有解决
我的是不能打开或找不到 xx.map.fld# 文件。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我想注册

本版积分规则

QQ|分迪科技|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|生物分子模拟论坛 ( 蜀ICP备14009200号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:43 , Processed in 0.054313 second(s), 20 queries .